So here is the repeat request from last December: (no stuntbec, you haven't been fired, we just need some help)
Qualifications of the job:
- Be willing to work for free (we will split the profits if that ever happens- click on advertising, please!- or order your Amazon stuff through our search box on the site)
- Be willing to write an occasional article
- Be able to accept occasional criticism from our readers, or a differing opinion
- Have the courage to edit any article where a mistake is noted (I seldom catch my own mistakes)
- Can be a mom in the "working outside of the home world", a mom that "stays at home" or someone who would just like to add another perspective
Please email me articles or your request for "full time writing status" at Stuntmom@gmail.com Feel free to submit any articles on any topic. If you are a frequent contributor, you will get your own password to publish- just imagine you too could be a stuntmom! Thanks and happy writing!
WMAG does update frequently, but you have to remember, our blog is still in the honeymoon phase. We've only been around for about a month. Your blog is historic compared to us (June 2005--before anyone except your husband and 2 other people even knew what blogs were!) So I applaud you for keeping it up this long, and hope you continue for years to come. Hooray for Stunt Moms!
Thanks for the feedback and positive perspective, Susan.
Hi stuntmom - stumbled across your sight and found some interesting artcles. BTW- where is your "about us" section? I too am a corporate dropout who chooses to stay home, at least for awhile, though I will never go back to the maniac job I had before.
Hey MC Milker, welcome to Stuntmom and the stay at home life. Funny, I often say I will never go back to my crazy corporate life, but I still miss a lot about it. So it's "never say never" for me...but really, I don't know what I want to do when I grow up.
I almost forgot, I will update my background info soon. Thanks.
Post a Comment