PEDIATRICIANS RECOMMEND ORGANIC MILK
According to Dr. Alan Greene, one of the nation's leading pediatricians, kids should be drinking organic milk. Dr. Greene gives seven reasons for his strong organic dairy dietary recommendation:
1) Produced without antibiotics
2) Produced without synthetic hormones
3) Produced without harmful pesticides
4) Higher levels of calcium per glass
5) Higher levels Conjugated Linoleic Acids (good fats)
6) No harmful additives like corn syrup, aspartame or synthetic dyes.
7) More humane animal treatment.
Saturday, June 18, 2005
Organic Milk for Your Baby
Studies now confirm that we should be feeding nothing but organic milk to our babies, once breastmilk is no longer an option.